Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Silly Me....

This was first posted on Feb 17,2007. - One of the really low points in my pathetic life. But..but..it taught me how to be more confident, to have less regard on trivial matters, not to be too sensitive, to appear strong even when weak...soooo many lessons learned. And I have to thank you for being the catalyst.

To you - thank you..for making me who I am today. A jerk.

p.s. This poem even sucks..lol...really was trying hard to make it rhyme


Why did you quickly turn away?

That's an answer I need to hear you say.

I thought we were doing quite fine

which led me to hope that it could be more, given the right time

you were smiling and accommodating when we go out

and even the times when I was visiting you in the bank

And for that I only have the heavens to thank

But came that day that you started ignoring me,

Leaving me stumped with all these uncertainties...

You know that I like you so,

A fact that I shared about two months ago.

Why still leave me dazed and confused?

Was it something I did?

Was it something I said?

Was it something I deserved?

And please don't feel like your 'obliged' to text me..

Just because I'm a fool to miss you like crazy..

Life really is full of uncertainties and ironies,

one day you're up and the next one would see you wishing

that you'd never wake up to be free of pain and worries..

I wish letting you go was easy.

But its not.

Maybe you found the right guy,

The one who could make your heart soar and fly

I hope he makes you happy

Because you really deserve to be happy..

Maybe you were still not over him in the first place,

Silly me....

But still, I want to be here for you,

hoping against hope that you'd learn to like me too..

Damn. Silly me...

No comments:

Post a Comment